Our Jax - Brushed Hammered Tungsten Ring elevates natures beauty within its insanely durable tungsten frame. This Tungsten Hammered Ring is uniquely crafted with the ideal combination of tough tungsten steel and ethically sourced materials. Perfect for the man who likes to leave a statement.
- Metal: Tungsten
- Tungsten Texture: Brushed & Hammered
- Inlay: Black plated inside
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Width: 7mm
- Protective Epoxy: Yes (Waterproof)
Mens Wedding Rings (Lifetime Warranty)
- Warranty does not cover unnatural events such as steel objects that was dropped onto the ring or smashed with a hammer etc.
- Kindly note that even though Tungsten and Titanium are very strong metals nothing is unbreakable and should be handled with care as it is in most cases a wedding ring not a "wreck it ralph" band.
- There is a fee of R300 for exchanges that has to be booked through our courier services.
- We unfortunately do not allow for customers to use their own couriers for returns as it interferes with our daily operations and work flow.
- Exchanges can also be done at our showroom in Pretoria by appointment @ no additional fees.
- The product must be unused and in its original condition.
- Products won't be swapped out for different products unless arranged with one of our staff.
- Engraved watches & rings can NOT be returned or exchanged , so please make sure about your sizing before you add engraving.
Also kindly take note that our ring warranty ensures to replace the ring of the purchase, if any engraving has to be re done it will be for the customers account.
Wooden Watches & Sunglasses (Limited Warranty)
Process for replacement or fixing of faulty watches:
Email us at Burger@touchwood.biz or send a whatsapp to 084 299 4583 to begin the process. Proof of purchase will be required, furthermore the damage and or fault will be assessed and communicated.
Getting Your Correct Ring Size:
If you are 100% certain in knowing your ring size and it matches with our sizing, then go ahead with your order as sizes are universal. If NOT, please follow the following steps, as this is your safest way of measuring the correct size.
Step 1: Take a screenshot of our sizing chart.
Step 2: Go fit the sizes on our chart at your closest trustworthy jewelry store.
Step 3: Ring sizes in SA are measured on letters of the alphabet you will see on our sizes chart that we give the following sizes:
- number: 8, 9, 10 etc (This would be the US sizing)
- Diameter will be the number in Brackets - (18.9mm) etc - Note this measurement is from the furthest inside points of the ring and we do not recommend to try work out your size using a standard ruler to determine diameter.
- Lastly we give the letter in the alphabet that the particular ring size matches to in SA sizing
Should your ring size fall in between one of our sizes, for example - they say you are a size V, then you fit the size 10 = U and the size 11 = W because one of the two will feel comfortable enough to proceed with the order.
Step 4: If you are still uncertain, please phone us on 084 299 4583 for assistance with your sizing. We will do our best to help you order the correct size.
Below is an example showcasing the different sizes in US numbers corresponding with the correct diameter - (inside of the ring measurement), it is for display purposes only.
Thank you for considering our unique range and of rings hope we will be sending you one soon.