Looking for honest feedback on our products and services? Check out our customer reviews! Our satisfied customers share their experiences with TouchWood, from the quality of our products to our excellent customer service.
Getting Your Correct Ring Size:
If you are 100% certain in knowing your ring size and it matches with our sizing, then go ahead with your order as sizes are universal. If NOT, please follow the following steps, as this is your safest way of measuring the correct size.
Step 1: Take a screenshot of our sizing chart for a reference.
Step 2: Go fit the sizes on our chart at your closest trustworthy jewelry store or visit our showroom in Pretoria east where you can fit and purchase our unique tungsten rings.
Step 3: Ring sizes in South Africa are measured in letters of the alphabet you will see on our size chart that we give the following 3 measurements:
- Number: 7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14 (This would be the US sizing in numbers)
- Diameter will be the number in Brackets - (18.9mm) - Note this measurement is from the furthest inside points of the ring and we do not recommend trying to work out your size using a standard ruler to determine diameter.
- Lastly, we give the letter in the alphabet that the particular ring size matches to in SA sizing example P, R1/2, U, W, Y, Z+1, Z+3.
Should your ring size fall in between one of our sizes, for example - a size 10.5 = V, then we recommend you fit both the size 10 = U and the size 11 = W, decide which is the best fit for your finger and order accordingly. The reason we don't stock half sizes is because the difference is very small and the chances that one of our alternatives will fit is 95%
Step 4: If you are still uncertain, please reach out to us on 084 299 4583 or 061 367 2002 for assistance with your sizing. We are more than willing and excited to help you choose your dream ring.
Below is an example showcasing the different sizes in US numbers corresponding with the correct diameter - (inside of the ring measurement), this is for display purposes only.
Thank you for considering our unique range and of rings hope we will be sending you one soon.
FREE FAST DELIVERY
We strive to give our customers the fastest and most convenient delivery.
Orders within Gauteng are aimed to be delivered within 1-2 working days.
Outside of Gauteng 2 - 3 working days.
Please view our rates below
Mens Wedding Rings (Lifetime Warranty)
- Warranty does not cover unnatural events such as steel objects that was dropped onto the ring or smashed with a hammer etc.
- Kindly note that even though Tungsten and Titanium are very strong metals nothing is unbreakable and should be handled with care as it is in most cases a wedding ring not a "wreck it ralph" band.
- There is a fee of R300 for exchanges that has to be booked through our courier services.
- We unfortunately do not allow for customers to use their own couriers for returns as it interferes with our daily operations and work flow.
- Exchanges can also be done at our showroom in Pretoria by appointment @ no additional fees.
- The product must be unused and in its original condition.
- Products won't be swapped out for different products unless arranged with one of our staff.
- Engraved watches & rings can NOT be returned or exchanged , so please make sure about your sizing before you add engraving.
Also kindly take note that our ring warranty ensures to replace the ring of the purchase, if any engraving has to be re done it will be for the customers account.
Wooden Watches & Sunglasses (Limited Warranty)
Process for replacement or fixing of faulty watches:
Email us at Burger@touchwood.biz or send a whatsapp to 084 299 4583 to begin the process. Proof of purchase will be required, furthermore the damage and or fault will be assessed and communicated.
Also please take note that we can Not exchange any personalised / Engraved items, so we kindly ask that you follow our sizing guide and make sure about your size before you choose to personalize your purchase. 😊👍